Robin Norwood, Women Who Love Too Much Review

shonagrant's review of Robin Norwood, Women Who Love Too Much

Robin Norwood, Women Who Love Too Much

“Robin Norwood's "Women Who Love Too Much" has changed...”

Written on: 15/03/2004 by shonagrant (1 review written)

Robin Norwood's "Women Who Love Too Much" has changed my life - as it promised to do so. I am not a reader, yet I could not bring myself to put this book down. I could swear, as I continued to read this book nodding knowingly, that the author had been following me around my whole life without my knowledge. What was most exciting - was learning from where my behaviour patterns were 'born'. It is with this knowledge, I now have the courage to walk the long road of recovery. Because - I DON'T WANT TO CONTINUE HURTING. I HAVE A CHOICE AND I CHOOSE HAPPINESS.

391398_Janellett's Response to shonagrant's Review

Written on: 12/08/2008

Robin, I'm 24 and gave my all to a man who is emotionally unavailable. I tried for him to love me more and all i wanted was for him to be happy at my expense. this book is so helpful, it made me aware and i would recommended it to all females who love too much. Thanks.