Siemens SL45 Review

• Reception

• Style

alessio67.'s review of Siemens SL45

Siemens SL45

“I have used siemens mobile phones since the S4 phone...”

Written on: 21/08/2002 by alessio67. (1 review written)

FW 54 works great (just a text bug).

General Comments
I have used siemens mobile phones since the S4 phone (still working).

I'm happy with my SL45. I bought it with an OLD firmware, (v.04). Lotta problems, SMS doesn't works fine and so on.

Now I upgrade before to v.52, what a great thing!!! SMS finally works fine, is much faster than before, so then finally I decided to upgrade to v.54. I remapped some things and everything goes well. (Little bit scared, I admit).

• Reception

• Style

Alexandru.'s Response to alessio67.'s Review

Written on: 04/11/2002

Hello ,
I want to upgrade to my Sl45 to SL45i.
How can I proceed. I read a lot of possibilies.
Wich one is correct ?
Thanks a lot .
Alexandru

69990_Simon.'s Response to alessio67.'s Review

Written on: 03/02/2003

The reviews not bad, how'd the fw54 update go?? How do I tell my fw revision?
Thanks,
Simon

54106_Andrea.'s Response to alessio67.'s Review

Written on: 28/11/2002

Ciao Please contact me at dream2@gmx.net for the deatils about upgrade I have the same phone with old FW. 23?

Andrea