Sony Ericsson T610 Review

• Reception

• Style

cuscuscus's review of Sony Ericsson T610

Sony Ericsson T610

“I got the Sony Ericsson T610 mobile phone free on...”

Written on: 09/03/2004 by cuscuscus (1 review written)

Brilliant Feature set, for a brilliant price: Camera, Bluetooth, IR, decent full colour screen (not like the rubbish t300), polyphonic ringtones (sound good), reasonable memory, games that work are fun

Memory is too small (my pics take up to much space, i gather this is a fault in the firmware so i will try to get it fixed), Java support is UTTER RUBBISH, thats about it.

General Comments
I got the Sony Ericsson T610 mobile phone free on contract. And its great. I'm upgrading from a t300, which was ok but i wouldn't recommend it (get a t68i instead..). I charged it up for the 4 hours it said, and turned it on. Imagine my excitement when i saw that on the screen, pictures actually looked good! Not pixellated messes like on my old t300. Imagine my joy when i heard those lovely ringtones..they sound like real songs! Bluetooth is so useful, it's unbelieveable and there is fun to be had with Bluejacking. The games were fun, the mophun ones more so seeing as the java ones rarely ran satisfactorily.

Generally, a brilliant phone.

Get it.