Kris Dhillon, The Curry Secret : Indian Restaurant Cookery at Home Review

Wanda Boocock's review of Kris Dhillon, The Curry Secret : Indian Restaurant Cookery at Home

Kris Dhillon, The Curry Secret : Indian Restaurant Cookery at Home

“I think Kris Dhillon's The Curry Secret : Indian...”

Written on: 08/03/2004 by Wanda Boocock (1 review written)

It is the best curry cook book I have ever used. And another book would be a real good point

A little too much oil and not enough spices for me. I doubled the amount of spices and cut down on the oil a little and they do come out fine.

General Comments
I think Kris Dhillon's The Curry Secret : Indian Restaurant Cookery at Home is the very best, while visiting the U.K. about 2 years ago I came across this book and never have I looked back since, and none of my friends have either, I have used this book endless times. I can not put in to words how much this book has meant to me, I have endless compliments on my cooking, and have used it for about 10 gifts to the people that like me can not get enought of the curry secret. Thanks so much for making me the best indian cook around.