Logitech X-220 Review

• Sound Quality

• Ease of Set Up

losttourist's review of Logitech X-220

Logitech X-220

“I've been looking to replace my computer speakers for...”

Written on: 05/03/2004 by losttourist (2 reviews written)

You get a great sounding speaker system with powerful deep base, crisp highs and good looks all at a reasonable price.
They also hook up to any gaming system , playstation 2,xbox or what have you.

General Comments
I've been looking to replace my computer speakers for awhile now and I'm glad I found these Logitech X220 speakers. I may have to get another set however as I first tried this speaker system with my playstation 2 in the livingroom and I don't think I want to remove them! I played some music with the playstation 2 hooked up to the Logitech X220 speakers and my jaw dropped at how great they sounded! The wood floor was vibrating from the super bass! I cranked up the satellite speakers and was pleasantly surprised at the crisp highs, and NO distortion whatsoever! Now watching dvd movies on the playstation 2 is a home theater experience, and as for the gaming, the gunfire and explosions are enough to have my wife screaming at me to turn it down!

You really can't go wrong with this speaker system. You may be able to spend more on another, but why bother when you can get the Logitech X220.

Thanks Logitech!