ESET NOD32 Antivirus Review

• Quality

pwrMorepwr's review of ESET NOD32 Antivirus

ESET NOD32 Antivirus

Eset NOD32 Antivirus software detected new trojans...”

Written on: 26/02/2004 by pwrMorepwr (1 review written)

Very small install, very clean interface. User forum available with user and company feedbacks.

No box version...purchase/download from their website.

General Comments
Eset NOD32 Antivirus software detected new trojans right after the installation. Updates are easy and most dont require a reboot. Big plus is its not a memory hog.

Fred2's Response to pwrMorepwr's Review

Written on: 14/03/2004

Respect - found the www.nod32sales.co.uk site when looking for cleaner for Bagle. Downloaded the trial version - magic.

Joomlathug's Response to pwrMorepwr's Review

Written on: 01/09/2007

I agree with this review because it's exactly right.

Chaosb's Response to pwrMorepwr's Review

Written on: 21/01/2005

I also find this helpful, all the pros are true. The only problem I did have was the fact that you get no hard copy! I would have liked to have my information on a plastic card, or on the back of a jewel case. I had to put it in a few saved folders; due to the fact I am going to have to keep track of my information for two years. I bought a two year license.