Orange SPV E200 Review

• Reception

• Style

cappagardi's review of Orange SPV E200

Orange SPV E200

“I have owned this Orange SPV E200 mobile phone for...”

Written on: 19/02/2004 by cappagardi (5 reviews written)

syncs with outlook
great games

pathetic battery life
very heavy phone
poor navigation
cannot send business cards
by default doesn't tell you whos sent you a txt
cannot forward a phone number out of contacts
keeps crashing
poor reception

General Comments
I have owned this Orange SPV E200 mobile phone for just over 6 months. After the initial excitment at the apparent endless features, my joy quickly turned to gloom, and that gloom got worse and worse. Firstly its just like a PC hence prone to crashing, needs to have system upgrades installed and occasioanly has a mind of its own. I could overlook the short battery life, the slow screen refresh, even the sheer size weight of the phone, but after months of constant problems and frustrations; i really do feel that orange just threw this phone together hoping it would work.

it is the worst phone i have ever had, at present i hate it that much i have taken the sim card out and put it into my old nokia 7210. never make the mistake of buying this lump of trash

• Over 6 Months

Time Phone Owned

• Reception

• Style

Sparking247's Response to cappagardi's Review

Written on: 30/09/2004

Ditto Ditto
<br>I to was very impressed with the spve200 but not for long, the battery life is a joke if I'm lucky I'll get 6hrs before I get the warning that I'm at risk of losing information stored on the phone. I have purchased 3 different Bluetooth headsets and none of them work that well with the phone, when it's working it's great but that isn't often. The phone also seems to go into a sleep mode, even though the sevice providers name is present the phone will not make or recieve calls it has to be turned off and on to reset it, even then in answering some calls it states that it has been unable to answer it without any explanation, the bad points far out do the good , don't buy this phone.

Waynerock64's Response to cappagardi's Review

Written on: 05/10/2004

I've had this phone for 8 months it’s been alright. I do say that I changed it twice due to the camera screen had broken whilst at work then they replaced it the same day from Orange then the last on number 4 digit went funny so it was replaced, apart from that it's ok. I found some programs like mix it can turn off all tones so you have to reset it plus you can go on the Orange web site and unlock it too and rectify gprs so I'm quite happy with it. Memory cards are a god send for music video and 128 meg card for £11.oo quid is a bargain.