Tom Clancy Without Remorse Review

allypooh.'s review of Tom Clancy Without Remorse

Tom Clancy Without Remorse

“Do I hear a movie coming on? I'd love to see it. ...”

Written on: 14/08/2002 by allypooh. (1 review written)

Do I hear a movie coming on? I'd love to see it. This book is awesome. Mr. Kelly (Clark) is not only one serious vigilante, but also likeable enough to qualify as a "teddy bear". I think this story is for people who often daydream about doing some of the "peacekeeping" activities that are described in this book. This is the book that got me interested in reading Clancy. It's also a book that can be strangely theraputic if one has suffered a loss.

Zackman's Response to allypooh.'s Review

Written on: 23/12/2005

I agree with you that it would be awesome to see this book made into a movie. This was the first Tom Clancy book that I read also, and now I own almost every book he has written. Even after reading many other books of his including Rainbow Six I still believe that this is his BEST book ever.