Siemens ME45 Review

• Reception

• Style

G97KF.'s review of Siemens ME45

Siemens ME45

“I think that the Siemens ME45 is one of the best...”

Written on: 05/08/2002 by G97KF. (1 review written)

Made by materials of good quality, robustness, reception, sound, features, battery, good menu, WAP, GPRS, design & weight

Expensive accessories

General Comments
I think that the Siemens ME45 is one of the best mobile phones nowadays. I haven't seen another phone that combines so much characteristics as this gagdet: it is durable, has good reception and sound quality, and many features like voice commands and calls, currency converter, games, organizer, chronometer and, and, and.... The ratio size/weight is excellent as the phone isn't too light (when I have a very light phone in hand, like Panasonic, I have a sense of cheapness) nor too heavy. I can say that it gives a sence that it is solid. Battery lasts for about 4-5 days with normal usage and menu is user friendly and functional. I have the phone for one month and since now I hadn't any bugs (ver. 23)

My only complaint is the price of accesories. For example, in my country a new Li-Ion battery costs about 50 e.

• Reception