Dansai 852 (Tesco) Review

myredvan.'s review of Dansai 852 (Tesco)

Dansai 852 (Tesco)

“I bought my Dansai 852 DVD player as I'd been off sick...”

Written on: 21/07/2002 by myredvan. (1 review written)

Price (also, with being staff got extra off!),
plays anything.

1st one started making loud noises when playing some sections of dvds. 2nd fine - works perfect.

General Comments
I bought my Dansai 852 DVD player as I'd been off sick for a while and deserved a treat so I entered the dvd market totally blind and I can't believe I landed such a good player. It still plays everything I throw at it and I've watched so many films on it. If it messes up I don't know what to do as all Tesco's current dvd players don't read s-vcd or vcd's, so I just hope it carries on working perfectly.

31936_Cloudkicker.'s Response to myredvan.'s Review

Written on: 05/08/2002

where in the world can i get one online or close by to my home town? Hartford, CT.

58700_Myredvan.'s Response to myredvan.'s Review

Written on: 17/12/2002

I found a good link - follow the link but miss out any gaps that may appear. http: //www.dansai. freehosting.net/ custom.html P.S. count to 3? Don't think I've done anything wrong here as I've gone and done a web search!!!!

58611_Myredvan.'s Response to myredvan.'s Review

Written on: 17/12/2002

I can't find my piece of paper with it on. Just do a search on the web for it and I'm sure that you'll find it. I've not checked with my player if it works but have been told that it does!

Danjel.'s Response to myredvan.'s Review

Written on: 16/12/2002

Hi. I read the comment about how to watch lord of the rings on dansai 852s. But I can't remember the code to bypass my player. I bought the film three mounths ago and I haven't been able to watch it yet. Can someone please e-mail me the code. tanx.

46417_Myredvan.'s Response to myredvan.'s Review

Written on: 27/10/2002

the Technika dvd212 is available from www.empire-direct.co.uk don't know if they deliver to Germany though? worth a try though?

46037_Phantom2424.'s Response to myredvan.'s Review

Written on: 24/10/2002

... and where can I buy such good DVD-Player like the Technika DVD 212 in Germany ?

41681_Myredvan.'s Response to myredvan.'s Review

Written on: 04/10/2002

Apparently it does support RCE discs I haven't got any but apparently all you have to do is set the player to the same region as the disc. e.g. region 2 lord of the rings so you set the player to region 2 not on bypass region.

40768_Myredvan.'s Response to myredvan.'s Review

Written on: 01/10/2002

The player was only availible in the uk through Tesco - it's now discontinued. just look for the one that everyone goes on about and get that one.

Trapperz.'s Response to myredvan.'s Review

Written on: 24/08/2002

Well it maybe a good player but it doesn't support RCE. and some companies use that today.. like on the region 2 Lord of the rings.. it wont play in the dansai 825s ! suck on that!

32690_Thegoob.'s Response to myredvan.'s Review

Written on: 11/08/2002

Apparently the Technika DVD212 is practically the same machine - available at empiredirect.co.uk, about £77 + £10 p&p