Written on: 27/10/2009
Just a terrible device. I bought a pair of them and one of them developed a faulty microphone and the other won't hold charge, despite replacing the batteries with top of the range rechargeables. Presumably the base station is faulty.
Unfortunately I didn't buy them locally so I was stuck with them & just made do as they were expensive but I've had enough. They're going in to bin.
A bit less time worrying about packaging (silly felt bags for each phone) and more spent on the function and it might have been a decent device.
Will not buy another Philips phone.