Written on: 13/08/2003 by amoghvarsh (1 review written)
1. Features are userfriendly.
2. Ring tones are good.
3. Battery Charging time is very short.
1.It has a very low ring volume.
2.It has an inherent design bug, it will powerdown on its own.
3. When i have tried to access Calendar Menu to
add task the software hangs.
4. Backlit display is not too attractive.
5. Battery discharges too quickly.
The Sony Ericsson T100 Mobile phone is small,cute and fits in my pocket. Overall a decent buy but for the sudden poweroff bug. I think this phone would have looked cool with a white light backlit display. Blue is not an elegant color and looks pale and downtrodden. Check for the Ring Volume, it could have had a higher ring volume.