Written on: 23/08/2008 by Rezonance (1 review written)
- As much as there are a lot of good people on 321, there are a lot of users that go on purely to disrupt the chat or to cause grief I feel.
- There are good moderators but no where near enough to keep the whole chat ticking over well at all times in my opinion.
- The chat servers can freeze sometimes causing lag, this is where the chat becomes "jumpy" and will keep stopping over-and-over till it just shuts down. (You usually have to wait a couple of minutes before you are able to return).
- For a teen chat I don't believe some of the topics brought up in it should be seen by the younger teens.
- 321chat is good for killing time... When your bored you can just go find some decent people to talk to and chill out.
- There are some very good people within the community, some regulars and a fair few newbies.
- The moderators are brilliant in my opinion, they all have there "mess around" moments like everyone but there isn't an immature one I have chatted to.
- The chat is so easily accessible and all it takes is for you to put in a nickname and you are ready to chat.
- The chat allows some customization such as avatars, mixed font types for nicknames, profile information and some other features.
I believe that the chat is a good time killer. You will always find someone on the chat that will be good to chat to. The down side is that you might get a random insult thrown at you or you could possibly experience the lag.
Overall it's worth trying out...