Written on: 09/04/2010 by muzza10 (1 review written)
Disgusting wouldnt let my dog stay there let alone my two children.Went there with an open mind after seeing all these reviews and wished we had never left home,a BOMB would be the best thing for this dirty disgusting diseased ridden camp.As we drove in the drains were overflowing,we got the keys for our chalet which was club class supposedly top of the range lol!!!
we walked through the door and was met by a bomb site,terrible smell,plastic school chairs to sit on which hadn't been cleaned for years and legs all rusting,the wallpaper was hanging of the walls and wall heaters damaged,my daughter opened the window in the bedroom and nearly fell out as the handle came off in her hand. smoke alarm hanging off ceiling ,fire extinguisher ripped off wall and missing,no doors on wardrobes and falling apart,fridge and cooker disgusting,carpets filthy. After the shock went back to reception spoke to the manager and his first words were the cleaners had probably forgot to pass the information back whilst cleaning LOL!!!.I said to the manager would he let his own children if he had any stay in the chalet to which he replied NO.He asked us what we wanted i said a full refund which we were given without any hesitation.Relief we were free from COLDITZ !!!