Written on: 23/11/2010 by jordan09 (1 review written)
DO NOT BUY THIS !!! IT IS COMPLETE UTTER POSION FOR ANIMALS !
treated my kittens with this yesterday , woke up this morning to them both lying on the floor having a seizure. One of them could not move whatsoever and the other was trying to drag her legs accross the floor. They are both now at the vets on a drip and have had to be sedated. Have been told they could either die or they could have severe brain damage. I am horrified. Think again if you are going to buy this product !! It should be illegal. And to think places like Asda are selling it. It is life threatening to animals and should be banned !!! I will say again DO NOT BUY THIS PRODUCT . i now have to face the fact my 2 baby kittens could die or have brain damage :-(