Written on: 09/06/2003 by Somebody.
Shells, Thermometer, Battery Life, Reception, charging
Shockproof shells are rubbish, when I splashed a small amount of water over the phone, some water actually got inside. When you drop the phone the casing comes apart occasionally. The thermometer is always wrong. It always says 30c in a normal room temperature environment which is normally 19-20c. The battery life is horrific, I only got 1 1/2 days out of it (Constant use - I talk a lot), The reception on the phone is rubbish, (1 Bar or less). I live in an area where coverage is good and lastly when I charge the phone the display flickers. I have now bought a 3510i and it is 200% better. I think nokia have let themselves down by making this phone. Scrap it