Report Abuse

Report this review to the Review Centre Team

Here at Review Centre we work hard to make sure we are the best place on the internet for honest, unbiased consumer reviews - we are grateful for your help in keeping us that way!

312985

Why are you reporting this review?

If you represent this business why not claim your page by creating a Free Business Account where you will receive improved review monitoring functionality.


★☆☆☆☆

“DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT.... POISONOUS AND DANGEROUS ”

Written on: 19/10/2010

DO NOT USE THIS PRODUCT.... POISONOUS AND DANGEROUS

Within about an hour of using this flea treatment on my dog she started to foam at the mouth and then began vomiting.

After taking veterinary advice I have been told that this particular brand can be poisonous. However, there is no advanced warning or information on side effects on the packet. This product should be removed from sale immediately as it is dangerous.