Written on: 22/12/2002 by Spooik. (1 review written)
1. Lots of professional features such as an organiser,IR, voice dialing, voice memo,...
2. Reliable, no buggy software...
3. Light, stylish
No real bad points, but there could be some improvements:
1. vibrator is a bit weak
2. keypad could be better (buttons with a nice 'click' feel would be nice
3. I can only store 10 SMS messages
4. I can only record 1 voice message
I have this Siemens S35i mobile phone for more than 2 years now and it has never let me down. It's a very nice piece of german engineering and quality.
It's not a fun phone, it's clearly aimed for the professional market and succeeds very well.