Written on: 25/03/2013 by tisco94 (1 review written)
I've been here since september 2012 and it has been the worst thing ever. firstly the website lies to you. storthes hall is nowhere near the uni. It's a 20mins bus journey to uni and 99% of th times, the buses are overpacked making you late. reasons NOT to stay at storthes:
1. it's in the middle of NOWHERE. seriously it's just located somewhere in a forest
2. there's no signal 99.999% of the time, this is no exaggeration
3. the internet is rubbish most of the time
4. the hot water and heating system is the worst thing ever. i have gone without hot water and heating for a whole week. it was hell
5. the buses are never on schedule and are too packed
6. when it snows, it is literally hell on earth.
seriously, I advice you to stay at snow island, aspley or anywhere closer to uni. STORTHES HALL IS SO NOT WORTH IT!!!