Written on: 15/12/2012 by jamesa00879 (1 review written)
AVOID FASTHOSTS. Fasthosts DO NOT focus on offering good value but focus on grabbing money. I ordered a VPS and their sales team told me my 12 month contract could be cancelled if they fail to meet their uptime guarantee. Here's a summery:
- Terrible service: very long outages of about 5 hours
- Very bad I/O which caused my VPS to overload
- Terrible service - they didn't know how to investigate the I/O issue until i persevered several times and a ticket got raised to a senior engineer.
- They said I could cancel the service if it wasn't what I was asking for: they lied and now I'm stuck in a contract
- I tried to downgrade my VPS and they said I was not able to. Their website says nothing about this agreement, I did NOT agree to this.
AVOID FASTHOSTS at all costs. Waste of time and money. Not customer focuses. Sales team are liars.