Written on: 30/07/2012 by Spookze (1 review written)
When they say you get what you pay for, 121 carhire will not dissapoint!
+ Cheapest car rental on the web. (10 days in Spain, 3 cars, 3 families)
- They put us onto Pepe cars.com (avoid at all costs)
- Sub standard scratched cars in poor codition (apparently the equivalent to a Citroen C3 or Corsa is a 1.0 Micra!
- Surprise Surprise one of the cars breaks down.
- The car's taken to a garage after a 4hr wait not knowing whats happening!
- Left without a car for 3 days and then they want us to go for a 5hr drive to Madrid to pick up another car!
- After a ridiculous amount of hasstle we managed to rent from another company for the remainder of the hols courtesy of Pepecars.com. (would reccomend Hertz)
- Surprise Surprise all kinds of ridculous charges taken from my account and all the excuses in the world made up by Pepecar.com.
- Had the additional insurance but they weren't interested.
-121 CarHire received the complaint and they weren't interested.
-Back in England £450 worse off for no reason and nothing we can do about it.
This was a total rip off and between 121carhire & Pepecar.com they robbed us blind. This is the first time I've bothered to write a review but if it saves someone going through the same experience it will be worth it.
Pay the extra and go with a reputable car hire company.