Report Abuse

Report this review to the Review Centre Team

Here at Review Centre we work hard to make sure we are the best place on the internet for honest, unbiased consumer reviews - we are grateful for your help in keeping us that way!

1594982

Why are you reporting this review?

If you represent this business why not claim your page by creating a Free Business Account where you will receive improved review monitoring functionality.


★☆☆☆☆

“poor service, unfriendly staff, risk of food poisoning ”

Written on: 02/07/2012

On Saturday 30.06.2012 I took my family to the braintree free port where we planned to have dinner at the Nandos restaurant. Unfortunately there were no empty tables and one would be available after half an hour. As an emergent change of plan we decided to go to the Pizza Express which was next to it. A male staff set up a table by pulling 5 chairs from the neighbouring tables around a small table. I told him the table was too small and he said this is his only available choice! We made our orders which were two pizzas and a plate of spaghetti + 5 drinks for my wife and three children and myself. The poor food was fetched by a female staff who was laughing out loud as she was placing it. I got annoyed and asked her if there was anything funny. she said nothing and continued laughing! I thought of making a problem to them but decided to stay calm as my kids were enjoying their colouring. after eating the pizzas, my kids complained of stomach ache. I thought it was normal but after a few minutes, I felt the same. I thought it was food poisoning. I called the big-belly laughing female staff and told her what was wrong with my kids but she replied by 'take them to the hospital'. I burst at her (WHAT DID YOU PUT ON MY KIDS FOOD THAT MADE THEM FEEL PAIN? IT IS BECAUSE OF YOUR FOOD THAT THEY FEEL SICK AND YOU DONT SHOW ANY RESPECT AND YOU DONT ACT RESPONSIBLY). a male staff intervened and tried to show some respect. I asked for the bill, paid it and got out and will never ever come back. It was a bad experience because of the inexperienced and uncaring staff and the badly cooked food.