Written on: 08/06/2012
This is the first review that I've ever written, but I really feel like I need to warn people - don't order from DP online!
1. Placed an order, which arrived a week later, almost all of the items (10 out of 12) were the wrong size, and I got two dresses where I only ordered one.
Wrote a complaint, was told I didn't need to pay for a return anyway. Replied I live in Germany, which is why it'd be quite a lot I'd have to pay for international return - no response. Called them, which cost me the equivalent of an averagely priced dress (on hold for over half an hour, international call...) was told I'd be refunded the shipping costs back. I wasn't.
2. Placed a second and a third order shortly after (when I was still oblivious of the bad customer service and dismissed it as a one off), as my brother's wedding was looming and I needed a dress. As the shipping costs are quite high, I called them again to ask if I could enclose two returns in one parcel. Was told if I packed and labelled them seperately and made a note on the parcel it would be ok.
3. Two weeks later or so I received a conformation for ONE of my one-parcel-returns, which was missing one item (an awful pink dress that I definitely returned), so € 35 were missing from the refunded money, too. The other return (about €250) has not been confirmed since (3 weeks later!), and when I wrote an e-mail asking about the missing return, I was told my parcel hadn't arrived... No reply after I'd sent my proof of posting.
4. Called them again after a week of silence, after 45 mins on the phone (5-6 of which consisted of speaking to someone and the rest of being on hold), I was suddenly kicked out of the line for some reason. That night I finally received a reply to my mail they'd "invetigate the matter" and would "be in touch shortly"...
5. One week later, nothing (anyone surprised?)...I really hope this is resolved at some stage, and that I'll get my money back at some stage! I'm at the end of my tether...