Written on: 06/10/2009
My husband and I have an 8month old german shepherd. We have been feeding her large breed iams puppy food until this past saturday. I opened the bag and some of the food was moldy and there was bugs in it and something that looks like a maggot. Needless to say, we took our food back and demanded a refund. The food made our dog vomit and have diarrhea. I will never feed my animals Iams food. We were told around this time of year bugs get in the food. So I do not reccommend buying this dog food.