Written on: 09/04/2012
Well..... let me list all the awful things about it:
1. When we walked in the Aquasplash (near reception) there was a cleap sign saying that it wasn't allowed to wear outdoor shoes. It said that people should wear shoe covers. Guess what...... people ignored that sign leaving mud from outside all over the place. The staff didn't even care!
2. To use the lockers, you have to put in 20p that the machine doesn't even return. So that means every time you need to take something out, you need to pay 20p AGAIN!
3. There are very few showers (about 8!) and doesn't even provide some privacy. The showers are out in the open and you can't even comfortably go to the shower. Plus when I went, I saw a mother washing a shivering child. The water was freezing. Also the water runs very slowly and you have to press the button to make it go again every 5 seconds.
4. The water in the swimming pool also decreased my chance of enjoying my time because it was horribly cold, leaving me to shiver instead of enjoy myself.
5. There was so many people everyone couldn't even move properly... and when I was in the queue, I spent more time in the line that actually in the pool. And also about half of the slides weren't working... and also the chacuzzi... Guess what it was CLOSED TOO!
6. The floors, even the walls are disgracefully dirty.... when I was lining up to go on a slide, the tubes above were filthy and rusty.... and plus it totally smelled... of rust... on the floor there were hairbands, hair and mud...
I would NEVER - EVER - EVER recommend this horrible, filthy, disgraceful, careless place... DON'T GO! If you don't believe me try it!
That was a total waste of £25...