Written on: 23/02/2012 by voodoovodafone (1 review written)
1. Vodafone can only send you 72 hours update on your account! This is deliberate. They want to make sure you go over your limit. Three network sends exact update down to the very second you make a request. Avoid Vodafone !
2. If you travel abroad with your Vodafone despite signing up with Vodafone passport and switching off your Internet etc, you will still be slapped with the most shocking bill. I got £250 twice that I travelled to Africa with my phone despite all my efforts to keep out of bills. Just the mere fact that you are abroad, Vodafone will make sure you are sucked dry. Three network doesn't charge for SMS received abroad. Avoid Vodafone !!
3. Coverage is crap. I live bang on in aberdeen city centre but I get call drops every time. I can't talk whenever I am in the elevator, my bedroom and my work place. When I had three network, I use to talk in the lift etc. avoid Vodafone !!!
4. I use to get billed for using more than 1gb Internet. After close study of my bills online I found out that it's not true. After back and forth with the customer service, they decided to refund the fraudulent charges. They also gave me £20 discount on my next months bill. So if you are using Vodafone please study your bills. How Vodafone escapes prosecution in UK is beyond me. Avoid Vodafone!!!!
5. If you either get a wrong bill, fall ill or for any reason fall behind in your payment, Vodafone will lock you out. You won't be able to speak with anyone! That's the most frustrating aspect. You either leave your work place to visit their store or you call expansive 08 number to speak with someone who is either rude or so useless. Avoid Vodafone if you care for your sanity!!!!
6. I keep comparing them with three network cos I have used the two and from every indication Vodafone is the worst network anyone can use. My bills tripled immediately I signed on with them. When I complained, they claimed that iPhone drains data. This a huge lie cos I used iPhone before joining them. Avoid Vodafone !!!
7. They will pass your details over to some sleezy debt recovery company even if you owe £1.
My contract with Vodafone is up next month and I am going straight to my local pub to celebrate leaving them at last. I would have left a million times before now if I had the money to buy out my contract. But I am glad it's all over next month.
Vodafone has a very horrible rating for a good reason. They are not just bad, they are the worst.
If anyone wants to take them to court, pls get intouch as I can't wait to testify to the above in court