Written on: 17/02/2012 by jokastens (1 review written)
Bought a Dynavin Android D99 unit for my BMW E46 with navigation.
The unit itself:
- Did the installation myself, have basic skills, took me 3 hours
- level of integration is beyond any other aftermarket radio I know
- D99 platform is nice to use, everything works properly
- Sound quality does not excel, but is acceptable for most people
- With added amp and sub sound quality improved a lot
- Level of possibilities with android is unbelievable, have been playing around a lot, still not getting tired customizing
Had the following problems
- Wrong "fakra" extension harness delivered - after checking with customer support, a new harness was sent out immediately without any charge
- display of unit had a quality problem - after depositing for a new unit, a new unit was sent to my immediately
All in all the level and quality of customer support was excellent. I am very happy with my new unit and the way my problems were addressed.
A tip for everyone thinking about buying one of these units: Make sure you have the necessary skills to install the unit. If not, find a shop that does or you will most likely encounter challenges that are not worth the money you might save when you try to do the installation yourself.