Written on: 15/01/2012
I purchased bob martins flea and tick treatment for my 3 cats this past week.i put this flea treatment on them and they seemed fine, but on friday i could not find one of the cats and looked for her i them found her later that day and knew by looking at her something was wrong, she was foaming at the mouth, i brought her to the vet, who asked if i had used or given her anything.i said i had used bob martin flea spot on. he them told me she had been poisoned by this product and gave her 2 injections. i thought she would be fine but when i brought her home she got worse and had alot of fits and died later that night,i am shocked and so angry that this product is on the market when i had to watch my cat die a cruel death. i hope that word spreads about bob martins products and people stop using them and i thank god my other 2 cats did get not get affected but if i used it on them again it would kill them aswell as some cats dont get affected til it would be used a second time please DO NOT USE BOB MARTINS ON YOUR PETS ITS NOT WORTH IT.