Written on: 13/12/2011
I wanted to unlock a Iphone 3GS tied to Telnor Norway. After 10 days i had not received anything so I mailed the support team, but got no reply.
Eventually I spoke to someone and they were helpfull saying they had tried one server and failed and were going to try another server. As the phone was originally reported lost and we suspected that it had been barred and hence why they could not open it - so no refund was possible but they offered to credit it. After hanging up I tried another sim from the new Iphone 4 into the 3S and it would send and receive calls , so I got back onto the help desk to say the phone was not blocked. The guy then said I may have to wait about 5 days for the unlocking, on the other server.
In all it took 19 days. The only fault is it would be nice if they gave you an update once in a while if it passes the promised 1 to 7 days.