Written on: 31/08/2011 by jonny_punk
Well, today I finally gave up being sensible and rational in the face of deliberate and obstinate stupidity, and horrendously poor service. I don't believe I've ever shouted at someone in a call centre before. Never shop online at JACAMO.COM.
1) 3 attempts to send one order. 3 or 4 calls required to make it happen. On 2 occasions call backs are promised and don't happen. When it finally arrives it turns out I have been charged three times. I make it very clear that I am unwilling to make payments on the account until they ensure it is correct.
2) They claim to be unable to accept notification of this over the phone, so they say they'll send out a form to complete. They don't.
3) On calling to chase, they send it. I complete it and return it (having to pay postage, as they don't provide a pre-paid envelope)
4) On calling to ask why they've never got back to me about it (after waiting a week as they demand) they claim never to have received it.
5) Re-send it - recorded delivery this time! - and wait. No response.
6) Another call ends with an admission that it takes well over a week for them to process return forms after logging them, even in complaint cases. Another call back is promised. It doesn't happen
7) Another letter (probably the third) arrives telling me I've made no payment and charging me for it.
8) Today I make another call and speak to an extremely unhelpful woman who refused to let me speak to a manager. Another call back is promised