Written on: 01/08/2011 by Sickov_Anti-service (13 reviews written)
I'm in my forties and have been driving for 25yrs. 7yrs NCB.
1) low speed collision claim took NINE days to authorise repairs; fully comp policy.
2) first repairs took a whole month; car went back a further two times to get right. Plus the naffest courtesy car on the planet.
3) sent claim info by email as specified by claim handler; no one picked up until i called a month later about it.
4) Received letter stating esure would no longer insure me; two non-fault claims worth under £4000 in total.
5) Called after 7 months for update; 'Both 3rd party insurers ignoring us. You'll have to attend court'..on BOTH claims!
6) Called James on 26/7 at 4pm for No Claims confirmation; '8 years'. And how many years on the NCD proof letter? '8 years'. Received proof - SEVEN years! New insurer wants extra premium. esure? 'Sorry'.
esure you SUCK!