Unique e-cards that are actually worth sending

magichni's review of Ojolie www.ojolie.com

“Unique e-cards that are actually worth sending”

Written on: 16/08/2011 by magichni (2 reviews written)

There are so many different e-card companies out there. But after probably 8 years of searching for an alternative e-card provider, I've finally found the one that actually makes it worthwhile. While there's nothing wrong with the majors, I feel that Ojolie makes some wonderful cards out there. They are pretty, unique - and have the feel like someone picked out the card especially for you after searching for the right one. Just like if you were in a real store, picking out a unique card for your friend or family member.

I chose to use the free e-cards at first, and it was a breeze to use. I progressed to the paid membership which would allow me to send other e-cards. I love using Ojolie as it is something truly unique and special that you can send without having to pay for gas and postage - especially if the card is being sent to someone half way across the world. It is definitely value for money!