Don't trust your special moments to Moonpig.

Pamela36's review of Moonpig, www.moonpig.com

“Don't trust your special moments to Moonpig.”

Written on: 03/09/2014 by Pamela36 (3 reviews written)

Really annoyed and disappointed. My son had gone off to Uni, leaving home for the first time and was away for my birthday. He sent me flowers which did arrive on the day and I Skyped him, so that I could open the box "in front of him" Luckily my face was hidden briefly as I unpacked it because I was gutted for him.. He was really happy that he could share the moment and I was so touched that he had thought of me in the midst of Freshers Week. The Skype signal was weak (luckily) so I described the flowers to him in glowing terms and then fumed privately afterwards. I feel like they cheated both me and my son. I could not be honest with him and tell him that the flowers were in such poor condition. They are completely finished after just 3 days.On their website the bouquet is called "Raspberry Ripple" which is meant to include 18 flowers. In my unlovely bouquet there are actually 11 which include 3 each of roses, germini and alstroemeria, the rest of the bouquet being made up of various ugly, smelly leaves and grasses. Please don't trust your special moments to Moonpig.

Visit moonpig.com