DO NOT BUY THE FLOWERS!

Guest's review of Moonpig, www.moonpig.com

“DO NOT BUY THE FLOWERS!”

Written on: 27/06/2014

I received a bunch of what were suppose to be £30 flowers for my birthday, they were absolutely atrocious. 8 flowers the rest was leaves and half the flowers dying, packed with just a wet cloth to keep them alive.

No self respecting florist would have charged £3 for these let alone £30. Managed to get half a refund but bitterly disappointed.

Unfortunately my boyfriend bought them as had I known I would never have let him order them of moonpig as had heard complaints before.

Visit moonpig.com

Vixie's Comment

Written on: 20/08/2014

I've just had the same problem! In fact, my son ordered me a bouquet of roses with a card for the same price! They looked lovely on arrival, but were already dying within 3 days! My husband bought a bunch of roses from a local shop for £2.99 & they still look beautiful a week later, whilst the ones from Moonpig are all wilted or dead, despite following the enclosed instructions to the letter! DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!

Vixie's Comment