First & Last Time

Wetherby Pond's review of Moonpig, www.moonpig.com

“First and Last Time”

Written on: 20/02/2014 by Wetherby Pond (2 reviews written)

I ordered flowers and a card for my partners birthday on the 17/02/2012 for delivery on 20/02/2012. Unfortunately I forgot to write a card for the flowers. The Moonpig website said that this would not be a problem, all I had to do was contact them via either telephone or e-mail. Over the next couple of days I rang them three times without getting through. I also sent four e-mails, and once again did not get any response except for my last one. They stated that they had been inundated with calls because of the bad weather, but looking at the reviews on here this appears to be an on-going problem. Finally this morning the card and flowers arrived. The flowers had been left behind a dustbin despite instructions to leave with a neighbour. As for the flowers I should have saved my £28 and bought a couple of bouquets from Marks and Spencer or Waitrose. Seriously, I would have paid no more than £10 for the flowers I received. So all in all I would save your money and look for a more stress free and better quality product.

Visit moonpig.com