Nice Cards, Flakey Website!

jasoncooke93's review of Moonpig, www.moonpig.com

“Nice Cards, Flakey Website!”

Written on: 19/02/2014 by jasoncooke93 (42 reviews written)

The site works OK in Firefox but in Chrome I experience a multitude of errors, which when reported get ignored. A few months later no change, errors still present. Before you ask about Chrome updates, cookies, cache, flushdns and all the rest - yes I have an still errors.

Visit moonpig.com

Jasoncooke93's Response to jasoncooke93's Review

Written on: 01/03/2014

Brilliant! Saturday morning 10am and I get this message "Thank you for your patience whilst we perform some essential maintenance to our site. Please try again later." What exceptional timing to do maintenance.

It's lucky these companies get VC money to survive.

And the site still does not work in Chrome browser. Unbelievable!

Jasoncooke93's reply to Jasoncooke93's Comment

Written on: 05/03/2014

Yet another problem to report DoomPig! Ordered 2 cards 28th Feb. 1 to come to me and 1 to go direct to a relative for delivery 4th March. Problem: 2 Cards came to me, one of which was completely different than ordered and for someone else, and was written in Italian. The card direct to my relative of course never arrived. So 50% success rate on this order of 2 cards MoonPig. How can an automated system get this so wrong? What a shambles. I'm going to have to quit using these monkeys as I'm sick of writing these reviews/comments.

moonpig.com