Lost order

Guest's review of Moonpig, www.moonpig.com

“Lost order”

Written on: 14/02/2014

I ordered two lots of flowers, both to be delivered today and both to the same address. One lot was received but not the other.

I was astounded to find out that they were sent via separate couriers, and that the missing orders has been "lost". In fact according to the courier website (Yodel) it has not even been collected yet, despite being told by your operator that this had been dispatched yesterday. She offered to resend this but of course this will not be in time for Valentines, or refund. Again, Iam without the flowers that I ordered and now have to try to remedy the situation for today. She was not willing to resend the flowers by way of compensation, and I find this disgusting customer service. I had no choice but to elect for a refund,
which I am still waiting for, and have now to go to a supermarket to replace these flowers, which of course means there will be no surprise element and it will be obvious who they are from.

I have had problems with Interflora before now, but at least they tried their best to remedy the situation to my satisfaction. I will not be using Moonpig again, nor will I recommend you to anyone else.

It would be nice to get a reply from you, but I will not hold my breath as I do not suppose that this message will get through anyway.

Just by the way, I found the "hold" music on your telephone system to be most appropriate - "I can't get no Satisfaction"!!!

Yours,