1st Valentines ruined thanks MoonPig stay well clear people!

Jojo84's review of Moonpig, www.moonpig.com

“1st Valentines ruined thanks MoonPig stay well clear...”

Written on: 17/02/2013 by Jojo84 (1 review written)

I wouldn't even rate them 1 star.

My partner said he'd arranged a surprise to come to my work on 14th Feb 2013! It got to 4pm still nothing. My partner was very worried and concerned as he'd spent lots of money on an order he placed back in January. I also finished at 5pm for a weekend off he was told it could arrive up to 6pm so I stayed at the office on my own yet nothing turned up. I was upset and my partner was very angry he'd tried calling emailing yet no answer this is unacceptable customer service and god awful service. Quick to take money but not deliver the items on time. Who on earth wants a valentines gift after the day. Keep you 2nd rate poor items, refund my partner his money. Refund other disappointed customers and compensate them after you ruined many valentines days for people. As our first valentines he felt awful and had to go buy more gifts to make up for your lack of shoddy service.

This is unacceptable if we don't have a suitable answer we are taking this complaint to watchdog and trading standards

Very angry and upset customer.

Warning do not use them. They are now advertising for Mother's Day stay well clear people.

Visit moonpig.com