Cowboys, stay clear

Kos_assadi's review of Moonpig, www.moonpig.com

“Cowboys, stay clear”

Written on: 15/02/2013 by Kos_assadi (1 review written)

I placed an order last week with moonpig.com to deliver flowers and a card for my wife on valentines day. I was assured that all be delivered on the day. I had to make excuses for my wife to stay at home to receive the flowers. She had to cancel other engagements and stayed indoor. At 17:30 I phoned the customer services. I was greeted by a repeating recorded message until 19:00. According to the web site the customer service is only available until 19:00 hours. To top the anger I have not been able to find a contact mail address to express my frustration and disappointment in writing and as my record of events.
I will intend to recoup my payment in full. I shall intend to take the matter to the ombudsman as to make sure that other won't find themselves in the same predicament.
Keep clear of this outfit.

Visit moonpig.com

Caritas001's Response to Kos_assadi's Review

Written on: 17/02/2013

You could try emailing help@moonpig.com or go to the website and click on About Us at the very bottom of the page. On the next page click on Contact Us. Here you will find the mailing address and a link to an online contact form. Hope this helps, but I emailed at 7pm on Valentine's Day and still haven't had a response yet, not even an automated acknowledgement. Good luck!

moonpig.com