Ruined Valentines Day for my fiancee & added stress for me

Guest's review of Moonpig, www.moonpig.com

“Ruined Valentines Day for my fiancee and added stress...”

Written on: 13/02/2013

I ordered flowers and a card well in time for Valentines day but every time I tried to check out it just through me back out.
I phoned customer service and had to wait 15 minutes to get through. They seemed very helpfull they said they were having problems with the site -fair enough all business' have problems and that would explain the long time I was on hold. I was extra nice on the phone as coming from a customer service background I've found you're more likely to be helped if you are polite yourself. The assistant said she could see the order, it had gone through but the delivery date was 13/02/2013. She told me not to worry she would simply change the date and it would be delivered on the 14th as i had requested. She finished by saying she would only come back to me if there was a problem - GREAT, thats the service you want!!!

On the 13/02/13 I recieved an email from moonpig to say I had items in my basket. I checked with the bank and the payment had been taken I logged back in and my order had been marked CANCELLED. So once again I phoned customer service and waited 12 minutes on hold.
I gave my order number and the reply came:
"I can see whats happened we've cancelled your order. It's our fault but we can't do anything about it now. Would you like to re-order them for the 15/02/13?"

I now have about 6 hours to arrange flowers and a card despite being in work for another 7 hours... good luck with that one, and thanks Moon Pig, I'll really enjoy telling this story to my Fiancee tomorrow as to why she has no card.

I strongly advise you NOT TO USE THIS COMPANY!

Visit moonpig.com