Useless from start to finish - use at your peril

Guest's review of Moonpig, www.moonpig.com

“Useless from start to finish - use at your peril”

Written on: 15/10/2012

Tried to send a personalised card, nothing worked, couldn´t delete the example print or put in the name I wanted to. Spent many hours trying to do this, even contacted my pc guy to see if it was me, tried doing it from other pc´s, nothing. Couldn´t even send a blank car! Three times now I have emailed them with no reply. The problem can only be at their end. NEVER will I use them again, and will not be recommending them. Seems to be non-existent customer service, a couldn´t care less attitude. We provide a service, you don´t like it, tough, stuff off - that is the attitude they sem to think is okay to use. Maybe, one day, when people don´t use them any more they might try a bit harder, right now they don´t try at all. Use at your peril, and certainly don´t put much money on your account, because from what I have read it is unlikely you will get it back. Only clicked one star because you have to click, for me they are minus 10 stars......!! Had to join Funky Pigeon and send a belated birthday card thank to moonpig. No problems using Funky Pigeon, further confirmation that it is their site that does not seem to work well.

Visit moonpig.com