Fathers day mug- Brilliant

Guest's review of Moonpig, www.moonpig.com

“Fathers day mug- Brilliant”

Written on: 10/06/2012

I went on moonpig.com and bought a mug for fathers day. I chose one and put on four pictures and a message. I chose the eight pound one because the twelve pound one (as nice as it was) seemed a bit bad if you had it outside. I went and paid and was slightly put off by the price. Thank god I didn't order anything else with it! The website was straight forward and good to use. I had it ordered first class to my house and waited. I decided to look at reviews and -shock horror- I got worried. OK, the 'card' ones were good if expensive and only a few (1 out of ten) were ruined. The flower reviews... well lets say I will stick to B&Q for flowers. I saw two mug reviews and they left me worrying that it would go wrong.
It was as relief when the mug came intact and perfect to every last detail (with some free 'english breakfast' tea packet) and I really cant wait to give it to my dad.
The website was good and easy to use and came fast to my doorstep. The only downside is the prices which are really expensive. Goodness, I spent £10.76 for a little mug to be bought first class! It's a good website though I would reccommend you saved up LOADS of money or went somewhere else for a good quality personalised mug. Yes, I would reccommend it to a friend and tell and show reviews, prices to let them know but I would also say DONT EVER BUY FLOWERS as I haven't found ANY good reviews on them.

Visit moonpig.com