Valentines delivery LATE (the day after)! & DEAD roses

Guest's review of Moonpig, www.moonpig.com

“Valentines delivery LATE (the day after)! and DEAD roses”

Written on: 16/02/2012

My boyfriend ordered card,choc,balloons and flowers(roses) 2 weeks before valentines to be delivered to me on 14th feb valentines day! DIDNT TURN UP! came the next day which is not the same as receveing it on valentines DAY!! and even on the box it said they didnt get posted till 14th at 6.46 am. so were obiously not going to get to me on the day. what a let down rewind our day both were very let down!! then we got the delivery the day after valentines day!apoling service!! it was all just shoved in a box.not protection or sections in it to keep anything secure the roses were DEAD!! like a dark red brown colour! the smallest bunch ever!! website picture is very missleading! DO NOT BE FOOLED if you pay good money you expect a lovely bunch of FRESH RED ROSES. RIP OFF!! i complained to customer service and they needed photo evidence!!!! so i have emailed the pictures and am awaiting to hear from them and if they will do the decent thing and refund my boyfriend who has quite frankly been ripped off. what a joke. will never order flowers again. could get better from petrol garge!! another lady in my office also had a LATE valentines delivery the same day as me of flowers and hers were just as dead as mine! DO NOT ORDER FLOWERS FROM MOONPIG. DISCUSTING SERVICE!! REWIND OUR VALENTINES!!!

Visit moonpig.com