late cards & mug!

fosterpete's review of Moonpig, www.moonpig.com

“late cards and mug!”

Written on: 11/12/2011 by fosterpete (1 review written)

I am new to moonpig and ordered my best friends card which i ordered late, in fact only 1 hour before the deadline for nxy day delivery. The card came on time and i was so impressed me and my children sat down and created two extra special cards with personal images and as we was going to buy a mug, one card we was getting for free, bonus! you would think :(

We ordered his cards on the wednesday for his birthday on the friday and friday came and went, kids distrought as no cards or present, saturday came and went, no card/present. Sunday afternoon, a van pulled up with big card and mug. Image on mug could hardly be seen, my card was not even in box! so at present i am really not happy as we had to buy replacement cards and presents and the stress caused to myself and kids is just not worth it. Will i get a refund? i am going to fight for it. I cant afford to waste £16 on a mug you cant see image and two cards that arrive days after his birthday! And yes i did proof look over mug image and card first. Sooooo not happy!

Visit moonpig.com