Love Katies Cards!

488Keegan's review of Katies Cards - www.katiescards.com

“Love Katies Cards!”

Written on: 28/08/2014 by 488Keegan (1 review written)

I just love sending these cards to my family & friends. They are very inventive & very nice. The only problem I have is that I cannot "View" the card I am sending once I have finished the message for the card. That is disappointing since I would like to make sure I have not made any mistakes etc.

Good quality web site and well worth the money spent!

Suzanne Kinnear

Katiescards's Comment

Written on: 01/09/2014

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review - we're thrilled that you're happy with the service.

Sorry that you're experiencing problems viewing previews, but I think we might be able to help...

This issue is likely due to a pop up blocker put in place by the security settings of your internet browser. Our site opens a new browser window (or tab) to display the ecard previews. Due to this, your internet browser must be able to accept user initiated pop ups that are created when you click a link or button. If you are not seeing the new window playing the e card it might be a good idea to disable the pop-up window blocker.

Another possibility is that you cannot view the card because you might need to update to the latest version of flash player.

Hope this helps but if you're still having problems, please feel free to send us an email and we'll try to work out what's going wrong.

Best wishes,