Frustrating Annoying Hopeless

Guest's review of Jacquie Lawson www.jacquielawson.com

“Frustrating Annoying Hopeless”

Written on: 21/05/2014

This company took my money on the 9th April. I have yet to send a card. They fail to recognise my e-mail. Fail to contact me. The automated reply is annoying as they do not follow up ANY enquiries. How can anyone communicate with this company? It is annoying as I love receiving the cards.

Terisue's Comment

Written on: 23/05/2014

That happened to me too - they don't have a phone number, Im in the US they are in the UK I have no way to contact them other then my 14 emails I sent without a response! If ANYONE finds out how to contact them please post it!

I have a feeling there are other websites in UK that has same complaints they are an unethical business. They know when you pay via pay pal you cant get a refund unless you dispute it within 45 days so they intentionally do this to you after the 45 day period!

Butterflygal13's Comment

Written on: 29/05/2014

IF you file a complaint, they take action it is for poor internet practices- this certainly is one I just filed a complaint-with enough of them Im sure action will be taken and we can either get a refund or use the service