Password problems prevent usage

56Robertson's review of Jacquie Lawson www.jacquielawson.com

“Password problems prevent usage”

Written on: 19/05/2014 by 56Robertson (1 review written)

Tried to log on and received msg that I needed to change my password and that an email wld be sent to me within 1 hour. Days later and I am still waiting. I emailed the company and again, days later, no response. Is this site dodgy?

Dswalw's Comment

Written on: 20/05/2014

I have the same exact problem. I've been waiting a week for new password information. In the meantime, I'm locked out and can't send cards. Is this a legitimate business?

Terisue's Comment

Written on: 23/05/2014

Me too! In the US we have a BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU which started in 1912 to protect consumers on fraud like this, they give you a rating- so many complained in the US they have an F rating. Is there such a bureau in the UK?