Such a Deal

Guest's review of Jacquie Lawson www.jacquielawson.com

“Such a Deal”

Written on: 31/12/2013

I have been a long time subscriber of Jacquie Lawson's cards, which I feel are the best on the 'net. Period. I love the Advent Calendars, although I confess the "2013 Downtown Abbey" version isn't my favorite. But really folks, where on earth are you likely to find hours of entertainment, (even if it's struggling to recall how to set a formal place setting!), are you likely to find on the internet with the charm and coziness of the Advent Calendar for the price. In the vernacular...get real folks, it's a bargain at twice the price. Relax and enjoy a wee trip side trip to a kinder, slower, and gentler time!

Redcello's Comment

Written on: 31/12/2013

It's too bad the renewal button sends you on a complete useless circle with no way to actually pay them for another year and no customer service to speak of !

Deanery's Comment

Written on: 02/01/2014

I agree - I have been a subscriber for years, but I am locked out one month before my renewal date - with them pestering me to re subscribe to access and send their cards - I feel I am being blackmailed to continue when I would have naturally renewed anyway...their response to requests for help have been poor. I sent Thankgiving cards at end of November but couldn't send one Christmas card. I am fed up and will not recommend them again.
Happy New Year.