Written on: 25/12/2013 by Redmonte56 (1 review written)
I have been a JL member for over 5 years and enjoy the e-cards for the most part. The new Christmas e-cards are pretty good, but the Edwardian Advent Calendar was a huge disappointment. It appeared to me that the JL team left the AC until it was too late and that they were rushed to get it ready in time. It was dull, inconsistent and out of sequence. I'm listing just some of the things that irked me:
- Making samplers for a nursery that doesn't exist for several more days
- Teddy bears introduced as dancing help, when "human" help was available, but not given much action
- The animals (deer, rabbits. pigeons etc) that never showed up again after the one day
- When the stockings ended up on the mantle, the view from the library should have changed
- NO Christmas tree to decorate!!! and there are more, but....
This year's presentation has made me think twice about ordering any future calendars. If you have run out or ideas, why not send a request for some from your long term members... just a thought.
As rated by our community of reviewers
" Non arrival of cards " Read More
" Why don't you stop taking orders When you can't deliver? " Read More
" Great service " Read More
" Extremely limited " Read More
" Credit card charged after cancelling 30-day trial " Read More