Invisible to customers

Guest's review of Jacquie Lawson www.jacquielawson.com

“Invisible to customers”

Written on: 23/12/2013

No one seems to be able to contact these people. Their "robot" website responds with a form email saying they'll be back to you in 48 hours. One week later, still no response. The cards are pleasant and people I send them to enjoy them. But it's a hassle. Jacquie Lawson surely doesn't understand business.
Time for some good competition. Perhaps someone in the old USA can help us out and give them a run for their money. Maybe then they'll understand what customer dissatisfaction means. I've been a customer for six years.

Redcello's Comment

Written on: 03/01/2014

I agree- I tried for an hour to log in to renew, even though I renewed 3 months ago. Couldn't send any Christmas Cards. What greeting card business abandons their customers during the Chrismas Holidays?????